Haoss forum: Pravo mesto za ljubitelje dobre zabave i druženja, kao i diskusija o raznim životnim temama.

PrijemTražiLatest imagesRegistruj sePristupiHimna Haoss ForumaFacebook

Delite | 

Najlepše reke sveta

Pogledaj prethodnu temu Pogledaj sledeću temu Ići dole 
Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1, 2
AutorPoruka
Gost

Gost

Najlepše reke sveta - Page 2 Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Najlepše reke sveta   Najlepše reke sveta - Page 2 Sat610Pet 3 Mar - 19:39

Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Gost

Gost

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Najlepše reke sveta   Najlepše reke sveta - Page 2 Sat610Pet 3 Mar - 19:39

Cano Cristales

Reku Cano Cristales nazivaju još i "Rekom pet boja", pa čak i "Rekom koja je pobegla iz raja". Dužine 100 kilometara i širine 20 metara, nalazi se u kolumbijskom Nacionalnom biološkom rezervatu nedaleko grada La Macarena.

Reka Cano Cristales najlepša je u periodu između suvog i kišovitog perioda godine kada se zahvaljujući algama oboji u crvenu, žutu, plavu, zelenu i crnu boju.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Gost

Gost

Futaleufú

Reka Futaleufú, protiče kroz Čile i Argentinu. Vijuga kroz bujne šume i doline od Argentine do Čilea, noseći svu lepotu Anda i čileanskih i argentinskih jezera sve do severne Patagonije. Omiljena među ljubiteljima raftinga, voda reke Futaleufú pristiže iz ledenog glečera, pa je hladna i bistra.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Gost

Gost

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Najlepše reke sveta   Najlepše reke sveta - Page 2 Sat610Sre 11 Jul - 16:07

Najlepše reke sveta - Page 2 13
he Kenai

It is a river in the Kenai Peninsula of south central Alaska. It runs 82 miles (132 km) westward from Kenai Lake in the Kenai Mountains, through the Kenai National Wildlife Refuge and Skilak Lake to its outlet into the Cook Inlet of the Pacific Ocean near Kenai and Soldotna, Alaska.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Gost

Gost

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Najlepše reke sveta   Najlepše reke sveta - Page 2 Sat610Sre 11 Jul - 16:07

Najlepše reke sveta - Page 2 8
2 Caño Cristales:

It is a Colombian river located in the Serrania de la Macarena province of Meta. It The river is commonly called the "River of Five Colors" or the "Liquid Rainbow", and is regarded as the most beautiful river in the world due to its striking colors.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Gost

Gost

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Najlepše reke sveta   Najlepše reke sveta - Page 2 Sat610Sre 11 Jul - 16:08

3 The Yangtze:

It is known in China as the About, meaning "Long River", and it is the longest river in Asia and the third-longest in the world.
Najlepše reke sveta - Page 2 11
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Gost

Gost

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Najlepše reke sveta   Najlepše reke sveta - Page 2 Sat610Sre 11 Jul - 16:09

Najlepše reke sveta - Page 2 10
4 The Neretva:

Neretva is the largest river of the eastern part of the Adriatic basin. It provides flood protection, power and water storage, and is recognized for its natural beauty and diversity of its landscape. With its freshwater resource, Neretva is regarded as one of the most valuable natural resources of Bosnia and Herzegovina and Croatia.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Gost

Gost

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Najlepše reke sveta   Najlepše reke sveta - Page 2 Sat610Sre 11 Jul - 16:09

Najlepše reke sveta - Page 2 15
5 The Tigris:

It is the eastern member of the two great rivers that define Mesopotamia, the other being the Euphrates. It flows south from the mountains of southeastern Turkey through Iraq and empties itself into the Persian Gulf.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Gost

Gost

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Najlepše reke sveta   Najlepše reke sveta - Page 2 Sat610Sre 11 Jul - 16:10

Najlepše reke sveta - Page 2 2
6 The Mekong:

It is a trans-boundary river in Southeast Asia. It is the world's 12th-longest river, and the 7th-longest in Asia.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Gost

Gost

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Najlepše reke sveta   Najlepše reke sveta - Page 2 Sat610Sre 11 Jul - 16:10

Najlepše reke sveta - Page 2 3
7 The Nile:

It is a major north-flowing river in northeastern Africa, generally regarded as the longest river in the world.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Gost

Gost

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Najlepše reke sveta   Najlepše reke sveta - Page 2 Sat610Sre 11 Jul - 16:11

Najlepše reke sveta - Page 2 4
8 The Brahmaputra:

It is a trans-boundary river and one of the major rivers of Asia.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Gost

Gost

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Najlepše reke sveta   Najlepše reke sveta - Page 2 Sat610Sre 11 Jul - 16:12

Najlepše reke sveta - Page 2 12
9 The Douro:

As one of the major rivers of the Iberian Peninsula, Douro flows from its source near Duruelo de la Sierra in Soria Province across northern-central Spain and Portugal to its outlet at Porto.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Gost

Gost

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Najlepše reke sveta   Najlepše reke sveta - Page 2 Sat610Sre 11 Jul - 16:12

Najlepše reke sveta - Page 2 14
10 The Rhine:

It is a European river beginning in the Swiss canton of Graubünden in the southeastern Swiss Alps, forms part of the Swiss-Austrian, Swiss-Liechtenstein border, Swiss-German and then the Franco-German border, then flowing through the Rhineland and eventually empties into the North Sea in the Netherlands
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Sponsored content

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Najlepše reke sveta   Najlepše reke sveta - Page 2 Sat610

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Najlepše reke sveta
Pogledaj prethodnu temu Pogledaj sledeću temu Nazad na vrh